Its been five months i didnt post on my blog. Based on own reason, i need to make at least two blogs a month, thats quite a bit, isnt it? 😀 Because of that reason, i need to catch up the target, eleven post this month, hehe. Rather than make one long blog, id rather make a short one, but often. 😀 Thats a way to bring the will to write up. For this ocassion, i want to write about Jakarta’s characteristics.
- Jakarta is a nice place to stay if you live near office and didnt like to go anywhere if you dont need to or if you work in the South Jakarta, find a home at Central Jakarta, by going in the contrary direction, you already avoid got stuck in the traffic jam.
- When you are in rush, -as long as not to the direction of traffic jam- its much more cheaper and faster to ride public transportation (busway and commuter line) than taxi, because they have their own line.
- You will love the fact that almost everything can be delivered to your home.
- You will also love the fact that you can find almost all kind of food here.
- Dont forget to mention, you can find various price of fashion, from Tanah Abang to Plaza Indonesia.
- A little bit difficult to find taxi in Jakarta, Friday after office, Saturday night, rainy day, and combination of those three.
- When you go to airport from South Jakarta close to East Jakarta and decided to pass the Kuningan – Grogol route especially at Monday and Friday for domestic routes, allocates 3-4 hour to got stuck in the traffic jam if you have flight at 9 am – 2 pm.
- …… Err, i forgot, ill update this blog once i remember. J